Life At CRC Health Group
The CRC Health team is composed of hard-working and dedicated professionals who are committed to providing world-class services to the tens of thousands of patients and clients with whom we interact every day.
From our corporate home in Cupertino, California, to our many programs throughout the United States, CRC offers a wide range of opportunities in direct patient care, leadership/management, and support positions.
Due to the myriad programs and positions that comprise the CRC universe, there’s no such thing as a “typical day” here at CRC Health.
For some of our team members, a day on the job involves leading a small group of struggling youth on motivational hikes through some of the nation’s most picturesque wilderness areas. For others, the workday may include the following:
- Developing long-term company-wide strategies.
- Guiding new clients through the admissions process.
- Creating awareness campaigns to highlight our services.
- Providing essential information technology services.
- Executing the myriad behind-the-scenes duties that allow our organization to run as smoothly & effectively as it does.
Though we at CRC Health Group are understandably proud to be the nation’s largest provider of behavioral health services, we know that the true power of our programs are found in the talented men and women who work directly with our clients, patients, students, and family members on a daily basis.
For the vast majority of the adolescents, teenagers, and adults who come into contact with CRC Health, their successful CRC experience will result from interactions with our clinical professionals, counselors, therapists, teachers, and other patient-support staff members.
These are the people who ensure every day that CRC Health Group retains our position as the premier provider of behavioral health services. Overnight dorm supervisors, wilderness instructors, academic tutors, certified teachers, medical support staff, licensed therapists, and nutritional experts are just a few of the many team members who work together to ensure a quality experience for all students, patients, and family members.
Though there are a number of skills and abilities that qualify individuals to become part of the CRC team, the essential components are a desire to serve others, a willingness to continually improve one’s abilities, and a dedication to working in a highly collaborative environment to provide the best possible service.
With such a range of positions and workplaces across the CRC network, it is important to establish a consistency and sense of purpose to unite and guide the CRC team. Toward this end, every CRC employee is expected to embrace, reflect, and demonstrate our core values:
- Clinical Excellence – We tirelessly pursue the best possible clinical outcomes for our customers.
- Integrity – We accept only the highest standards with respect to honesty, ethics and morality.
- Open Communication – We promote an environment in which the sharing of knowledge, ideas and opinions is expected of everyone.
- Teamwork– We value the power of teamwork in every facet of our company.
- Mutual Respect – We foster a culture in which individual skills, experience and talent are valued and used to our customers’ advantage.Passion – We naturally demonstrate a passion in all that we do for our customers and employees.
To learn more about career opportunities with CRC Health Group, please visit our career page to see all available jobs.