Discover the Many Benefits that CRC’s Bay Area Network Offers to You & Your Patients
In 2012 alone, 307 Bay Area doctors, therapists, psychiatrists, and other professionals referred clients to CRC Health Group treatment programs.
One of the many reasons why so many of your colleagues continue to choose CRC Health Group for behavioral health referrals is that we offer more services than other provider:
- Treatment programs for adolescents through adults.
- All levels of care, including detox, residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and continuing care.
- More licensed/certified therapists than any other provider in the Bay Area.
- Variety of payment options – including insurance, self-pay, and union-funded programs.
- We are a preferred provider for all major insurance carriers.
Our three Bay Area treatment centers (Azure Acres, Bayside Marin, and The Camp Recovery Center) offer a wide range of treatment options at 8 residential and outpatient locations.
Learn More Today: Call (877) 941-9665
Other common reasons cited by professionals who continue to refer clients to CRC programs in the Bay Area:
- Quality: We have a 20-person team that is dedicated to monitoring, evaluating, and improving clinical quality throughout the network
- Training & Supervision: We are the only treatment provider that improves therapists’ skills through clinical supervision of both therapists and clinical supervisors
- Communication: We are in the process of implementing a proprietary Referrant Quality Management (RQM) system throughout our network to ensure that professionals receive the type and frequency of information that they desire about the clients they have referred to us.
- Continuum of Care: We are the only provider that offers services at all points through the disease life cycle for patients across the socioeconomic spectrum.
Insurers, Clients Also Give CRC High Marks
The positive opinions of so many referring professionals are complemented by the feedback we have received from other sources.
And our active efforts to track and improve customer satisfaction continues to reap positive results — most recently in March, when we were honored by the Mental Health Corporations of America for superior customer service.
Get More Information
To learn more about the Bay Area facilities and programs that have helped us to earn the trust of professionals, insurers, and clients, just call (877) 941-9665 or complete the following short form:
We value your privacy. We will never send you spam, share your email address,
or otherwise misuse your contact information.