One Call Connects You to the Bay Area’s Most Trusted Treatment Network
One of the many reasons why so many of your colleagues continue to choose CRC Health Group for behavioral health referrals is that we offer more services than other provider:
- Treatment programs for adolescents through adults.
- All levels of care, including detox, residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and continuing care.
- More licensed/certified therapists than any other provider in the Bay Area.
- Variety of payment options – including insurance, self-pay, and union-funded programs.
- We are a preferred provider for all major insurance carriers.
Our three Bay Area treatment centers (Azure Acres, Bayside Marin, and The Camp Recovery Center) offer a wide range of treatment options at 8 residential and outpatient locations.
Best of all, finding the right place for your clients no longer means combing through myriad programs of varying quality and effectiveness in search of the perfect option.
Your Personal Referral Advisor
When you have a patient who can benefit from a residential or intensive outpatient program in the Bay Area, all you need to to is make one call to your personal CRC referral advisor, Lindsay Goodlin.
Lindsay is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LSCW) who is registered with the California BBS, NASW, WAAT, EAPA, APHA, CADCP and the OCSWSSW (inactive member).
Once you’ve described your patient’s needs to Lindsay, she will research our network and provide you with a focused list of programs that meet your specifications. Lindsay can answer all of your questions about CRC Health Group’s Bay Area Treatment Network.