I Need Help!

Maybe the situation with your child has become so bad that you need to get outside help. Do not delay out of guilt or embarrassment. If you don’t start to turn things around, they most likely will continue to degenerate into a worse situation.

A school counselor may not be able to offer the help you need, but they can often refer you to local therapists who specialized in troubled adolescents. You can also find local support groups for parents of teens. If your teenager has an alcohol or drug problem, Al Alon may be a good support group to help you not enable your child in a way that might slow down his or her chances of recovery.

Do you need a residential program for your teen? We can help. Call 866.561.7359.